[Kde-bindings] Scripted KParts-Plugins

Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer devel at the-user.org
Mon Apr 19 20:08:31 UTC 2010

Hi!

I fixed KParts::Plugin (PluginKeyword was missing, don't worry, it seems to be
binary compatible) and now scripted KParts-Plugins work. Such plugins could be
used in Konqueror for the whole app (see attachments, a ruby- and a python-
plugin), dolphinpart or khtmlpart, although dolphinpart is limited, because it
does not have a public API. How do you think about it? Do you think it would
be useful to integrate KHNS into Konqueror for such scripted plugins? I think
some templates would be a good second step.

Jonathan

Operating System: GNU/Linux
Kernel: Linux 2.6.31.8-0.1-default
Qt: 4.6.3
KDE: 4.4.72 (KDE 4.4.72 (KDE 4.5 >= 20100415)) "release 4"
KMail: 1.13.2
http://gnu.org/
http://kde.org/
http://windows7sins.org/