[Kde-bindings] Adding an mf_attribute flag to MethodFlags in smoke.h

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Wed Sep 9 16:39:28 UTC 2009

I think it would be useful if we could add a 'mf_attribute' flag to MethodFlags
to denote a setter or getter method that was generated to access C++
static/member variables:

    enum MethodFlags {
        mf_static = 0x01,
        mf_const = 0x02,
        mf_copyctor = 0x04,  // Copy constructor
        mf_internal = 0x08,   // For internal use only
        mf_enum = 0x10,   // An enum value
        mf_ctor = 0x20,
        mf_dtor = 0x40,
        mf_protected = 0x80,
        mf_attribute = 0x100  //  Variable getter/setter method
    };

I think calling it an 'mf_attribute' instead of 'mf_property' will make it
less likely to get it confusesd with a Q_PROPERTY. This would be useful for
languages like python where we want them to be able to make these methods map
onto attribute accessors instead of ordinary method calls.