[Kde-bindings] pykde4 build error (from svn)

s.wezel at arcor.de s.wezel at arcor.de
Sat Sep 5 21:08:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

i can't compile pykde4.
it fails with following error in sipkdeuipart5.cpp:

/usr/kde/svn/include/kcategorydrawer.h: In member function ‘KCategoryDrawer&
KCategoryDrawer::operator=(const KCategoryDrawer&)’:
/usr/kde/svn/include/kcategorydrawer.h:37: error: non-static const member
‘KCategoryDrawer::Private* const KCategoryDrawer::d’, can't use default
assignment operator

First i thought it might be a problem with the gcc version i'm using (4.3.2).
I tried gcc 4.1.2 but with no success

Then i thought it might be a problem with the installed sip version because i
read somewhere that kde trunk needs an unreleased sip version .
I tried the latest development snapshot of 4.9 (20090904). But the error
remains.

I have this problem for several weeks, so i don't think that this is an error
in pykde4.  I more think that this might be a problem on my system.

I'm using gentoo and use the the kde-live ebuilds from
git://git.overlays.gentoo.org/proj/kde.git

I hope you can help me to find the problem.

Regards

Stephan Wezel