[Kde-bindings] Does QtRuby support Qt::StandardItemEditorCreator?

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:54:40 UTC 2009

I was looking at implementing the itemviews/coloreditorfactory example in
PerlQt, when I discovered that it uses the Qt::StandardItemEditorCreator
object.  I don't see any support for this in QtRuby either, but I imagine it
could be implemented similar to the qVariantValue and qVariantFromValue
functions.  Have you guys tried this previously and run into trouble?  Or is
there some other workaround than using the QStandardItemEditorCreator class?