[Kde-bindings] Qyoto and QT Embedded

Lorenz Cuno Klopfenstein lck at klopfenstein.net
Wed Oct 14 16:05:51 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,
I have started working with Mono and Qyoto today. It works flawlessly
(at least for the simple tests I have been running), but I would need
to get it running on QT Embedded. So far it doesn't work. Both passing
"-qws" as command line parameter in the QApplication constructor and
setting

    new QApplication(new string[] { }, QApplication.TypeOf.GuiServer)

do not work. The program always writes:

    qt-dotnet.dll: cannot connect to X server

to the console and then terminates.
Any ideas why that is and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot for your help and for your work on Qyoto. :)

--
Lorenz Cuno Klopfenstein
lck at klopfenstein.net
http://lorenz.klopfenstein.net