[Kde-bindings] Ruby - KDE/Plasma documentation

Petr Sigut bindings at sigut.net
Fri Oct 9 14:44:19 UTC 2009

Hi to all!

I am writing plasmoid in Ruby and I can't find much documentation, I found
only this:

Plasma Programming with Ruby
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma#Resources

C# and Ruby
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3560

and deprecated http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Plasma/RubyApplet

There are several good Qt-Ruby tutorials, but I need help with KDE/Plasma
specific things, I wander thru kde-look.org trying to find some plasmoid in
ruby, but it is quite slow:)

For example in some javascript plasmoid (http://kde-
look.org/content/show.php/Scripted+Image?content=91749) I found that the
configuration for plasmoid could be written in XML, I would love to use it in
my ruby-plasmoid, but I am unable to transfer JS code to Ruby...

any links, tips, etc appreciate!

Have a nice day,

Peter