[Kde-bindings] PyKDE4: Solid.Networking

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:32:40 UTC 2009

Hi

Just started figuring out how Solid works and I'm already stuck.

This small snippet returns 'True' when I'm connected and 'False' when
disconnected just as expected:

  self.is_connected = (Solid.Networking.status() == \
	Solid.Networking.Connected) == True
  print self.is_connected

But the following yields an exception:

  print str(Solid.Networking.notifier())

AttributeError: type object 'Networking' has no attribute 'notifier'

According to http://api.kde.org/pykde-4.3-api/solid/Solid.Networking.html
Solid.Networking has both a status and a notifier method.

Beware that the last time I coded for KDE/Qt nobody worried about namespaces
so it might be that I'm just mixing things up.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen