[Kde-bindings] Plasma segmentation fault

David Palacio dpalacio at uninorte.edu.co
Sat Oct 3 16:27:11 UTC 2009

On Sábado 03 Octubre 2009 09:13:22 Richard Dale escribió:
> On Friday 02 October 2009 10:49:08 pm David Palacio wrote:
> > Using a ruby plasmoid with a recent build of qtruby crashes
> > plasma/plasmoidviewer. I regenerated/recompiled from scratch
> > smoke/qtruby/korundum/plasma.
>
> I'm not sure what is causing this as nothing much has been changed
>  recently. Does it crash with any Ruby plasmoid, or just some?
>
> -- Richard

Every tested plasmoid, stealth-cashew, isohunt, ruby-extender-tutorial,
crashes. Only ruby-extender-tutorial does appear, because it does not do much
initially. Once a job starts, it crashes too.

Disabling GC does not help.

Latest called method with Qt.debug_level = 2

** isohunt:
classname    == Plasma::IconWidget
:: method == IconWidget
-> methodIds == [#<Qt::Internal::ModuleIndex:0x7ffcfb238110 @smoke=2,
@index=1161>]
candidate list:
        Plasma::IconWidget* Plasma::IconWidget::IconWidget(const QIcon&, const
QString&, QGraphicsItem*)  (smoke: 2 index: 1161)
matching => smoke: 2 index: 1161
      const QIcon& (KIcon)
      const QString& (s)
      QGraphicsItem* (Plasma::Applet)
match => 1161 score: 6
Resolved to id: 1161
setCurrentMethod(smokeList index: 2, meth index: 1161)

** stealth-cashew
classname    == Plasma::Applet
:: method == config
-> methodIds == [#<Qt::Internal::ModuleIndex:0x7f91e9463138 @smoke=2,
@index=236>]
candidate list:
        KConfigGroup Plasma::Applet::config() const  (smoke: 2 index: 236)
matching => smoke: 2 index: 236
match => 236 score: 0
Resolved to id: 236
setCurrentMethod(smokeList index: 2, meth index: 236)