[Kde-bindings] building smoke

Stefano Crocco stefano.crocco at alice.it
Thu Oct 1 12:32:55 UTC 2009

On Saturday 26 September 2009, Arno Rehn wrote:
> |I just tested current kdebindings trunk in a fedora 11 VM and it worked
> | all  ok. Build log attached. I really don't know what the error is. I'll
> | add a line that explicitly looks for the generator plugin in the same
> | directory as the generator executable - maybe that fixes the errors you
> | get.

I tried again this morning, using the latest svn revision and Qt 4.5.2. Again,
it failed. To make it work, I had to manually set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to
build/generator/bin from the shell. With that, smoke compiled correctly.
However, when I tried to compile korundum, I got an error with the ktexteditor
bindings:

CMakeFiles/rubyktexteditor.dir/ktexteditor.o: In function `Init_ktexteditor':
/home/stefano/temp/kdebindings/ruby/ktexteditor/ktexteditor.cpp:58: undefined
reference to `init_ktexteditor_Smoke()'
/home/stefano/temp/kdebindings/ruby/ktexteditor/ktexteditor.cpp:60: undefined
reference to `ktexteditor_Smoke'

Stefano