[Kde-bindings] more exclude signatures for mac

Petr Vanek petr at scribus.info
Fri Nov 13 09:28:48 UTC 2009

On Nov 12, 2009, at 9:32 PM, Arno Rehn wrote:

> agreed on the 'operator(QDebug' stuff, but
> QGraphicsLinearLayout::dump shold
> really be excluded by the preprocessor.
> From qlinearlayout.h:
>
> #ifdef QT_DEBUG
>    void dump(int indent = 0) const;
> #endif
>
> If the generator thinks, QT_DEBUG is defined, there's probably
> something wrong
> with the QtGuess cmake script. On Linux and Windows this is working
> perfectly
> fine. I don't have OS X to test this on. Could you maybe sned your
> qtdefines
> file?

well, I'll require your help in this case. These files are a little
bit cryptic for me.

outputs:

-- Checking how Qt was built...
-- Threshold is set to 15
-- QT_NO_DEBUG [Defined]
-- QT_NO_STYLE_PLASTIQUE *Undefined*
-- QT_NO_STYLE_WINDOWSXP [Defined]
-- QT_NO_STYLE_WINDOWS *Undefined*
-- QT_NO_STYLE_MAC [Defined]
-- QT_NO_STYLE_CLEANLOOKS *Undefined*
-- QT_NO_TABLEVIEW *Undefined*
-- Build Smoke... yes - Qt
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /Users/pvanek/src/qore/module-qt4/
trunk/build

and then only:
Generating SMOKE sources...
preparing SMOKE data [qt]