[Kde-bindings] PerlQt constructor syntax

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri May 29 08:00:21 UTC 2009

On Friday 29 May 2009, Chris Burel wrote:
> Richard, I may end up doing KDE bindings as well.  It's always been my
> plan to commit my code to the kde-bindings package, but when I first
> started, I had no idea what I was doing, and I didn't want to pollute
> you guy's codebase.  But now that the Qt bindings have gotten as far
> as they have, I definitely plan on committing them.  Would you like to
> see that happen sooner rather than later?  I don't care one way or the
> other if development happens at the Google Code repository or the KDE
> one.
All depends on your definition of sooner. Currently kdebindings/trunk is in
feature freeze (see [1]), the next window for new features start around the
end of June (for around four monthes). That said, you can already import in
the playground part of KDE's svn, and if you want to be able to keep the
history when importing, you might want to do some preparation work with KDE's
sysadmin.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Release_Schedule

--
Cyrille Berger