[Kde-bindings] Default compile definitions of PyKDE4

Gökçen Eraslan gokcen at pardus.org.tr
Wed May 20 15:00:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to debug kpythonpluginfactory, and I've been searching for a way to
get kDebug outputs of kpythonpluginfactory in PyKDE4 (I'm compiling with -
DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug). After some time I've realized that line in
kdebindings-4.2.3/python/pykde4/CMakeLists.txt:67

ADD_DEFINITIONS(-D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB)

Why is there a hard-coded NO_DEBUG definition? I think, developer should
decide this specifying CMAKE_BULD_TYPE. Any ideas?

Cheers.

--
Gökçen Eraslan