[Kde-bindings] [RED] Re: KDE 4.3 Beta1 packages (4.2.85)

Nicolas Lécureuil neoclust.kde at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:29:43 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Arno Rehn <arno at arnorehn.de> wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 May 2009 11:51:58 Dirk Mueller wrote:
>> On Tuesday 12 May 2009, Dirk Mueller wrote:
>> > I still don't have a building kdebindings tarball, in this state we can
>> > not release. Please help.
>> >
>> > Release delayed until tomorrow morning.
>>
>> There was no solution to all the building problems of kdebindings, so I had
>> to remove it from 4.3 beta1 release.This is very embarassing, I hope we can
>> fix it for beta2 :-(
> I haven't seen any reports of kdebindings not building - a Mandriva packager
> first made us aware of some missing files in csharp/soprano. What errors do
> you get? And please send them to this list since I don't think many bindings
> people are reading the release/packaging lists (at least I'm not, but maybe I
> should join).

Hi,

For me all compile now  ( thanks to the add of the missing csharp
files ) but i see on dasboard that  sip/phonon doesn't build

PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart2.o
CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart3.o
CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart4.o
CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart5.o
CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart6.o
CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart7.o
-lpython2.6 -lphonon -lQtDBus -lQtCore -lpthread -lQtGui
CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_phonon.dir/sip/phonon/sipphononpart5.o:(.data.rel+0x9c):
undefined reference to
`Phonon::BackendCapabilities::Notifier::staticMetaObject'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

--
Cordialement,
Nicolas Lécureuil