[Kde-bindings] Help to run Qyoto Examples

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at gmail.com
Mon May 11 00:55:06 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to run the Qyoto examples but I can declare the resource
-r: qt-dotnet.dll
because I don't find it. Where is the old qt-dotnet.dll. I search
under usr/lib but nothing.
I'm using Ubuntu 9.04. I'm using monodevelop as I use to did it in the
past. Now I get disconnected from the project for less than a year and
I cant run even the T1.cs example.

HELP!!!