[Kde-bindings] Qyoto build patches

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Tue Mar 24 13:28:53 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 10:16:25 Ben Boeckel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The patch allows Qyoto to build with gcc 4.4. There is also a problem with
> the way the examples are installed. When building the RPM in Fedora,
> RPM says that they are installed but not packaged, but they are
> "installed" to the build directory which cannot be listed in RPM. Currently
> they are disabled in Fedora, but if the installation is fixed, we can ship
> them if wanted. Thank you.
Well, the examples are only interesting for developers, and then they need the
source code for them anyway - so there's not much of a point to ship them in a
package.
Apart from that, the patch you attached only excludes the examples directory.
You probably forgot to attach the one to make qyoto compile with gcc 4.4. ;)

arno at arnorehn.de