[Kde-bindings] Lqt updates

Mauro Iazzi mauro.iazzi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:12:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,
  I have been busy for some time and I barely found some time to code.
I have updated my Qt bindings for Lua and now they are quite complete.
Thanks to Peter Kümmel they build with cmake and also work on windows
and osx.

A few updates are modular bindings, namespaces (not used in Qt),
multiple inheritance now works properly, more Qt modules are included,
and general polishing. We feel we could release a 0.x version soon, so
I wanted to know what are the requirements for inclusion in
kdebindings. What parts of KDE must be included and such.

We just commited all changes into SVN. I also did some work on the
Lua-Kross plugin, but it's still not ready.

Cheers to all,

mauro