[Kde-bindings] Qyoto dll names

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu Jun 18 09:24:06 UTC 2009

I remember fixing some problems with the target names for the Qyoto dlls, but I
didn't think it changes the actual names of the dlls produced. But when I
built them after a new install on my machine the names don't seem very good:

$ ls /usr/lib/cli/mono-cecil-0.5/2.0
kde-dotnet.dll  ktexteditor-dotnet.dll  plasma-dll.dll   qt-dotnet.dll
qttest.dll     qtwebkit.dll
khtml-dll.dll   nepomuk-dll.dll         qimageblitz.dll  qtscript.dll
qtuitools.dll  soprano.dll

Shouldn't they all be called *-dotnet.dll, and so not 'plasma-dll.dll', but
'plasma-dotnet.dll' and so on?