[Kde-bindings] Okular ruby generator does not work with Qt 4.5

David Palacio dpalacio at uninorte.edu.co
Sun Jun 14 17:34:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

I use the Okular ruby bindings to use my own Okular generator. Since the
update to Qt 4.5 it does not load in either of my Debian installations with
KDE 4.2 nor my self-compiled KDE 4.3 installation.

Failed cases:
Debian unstable packages
Compiling KDE against 4.4 and updating to 4.5
Compiling KDE against 4.5

What is strange is that Korundum and ruboids work fine in any case.

How to test: The particular generator is located at GitHub:
http://github.com/dpalacio/omaque/tree

Create a directory and put some jpeg|png images in it and open such directory
in the linked application.

I would like if you could point me to look/test something else or if it were a
Debian issue.