[Kde-bindings] PerlQt constructor syntax

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:10:13 UTC 2009

# from Jonathan Yu
# on Monday 01 June 2009 11:28:

>I strongly feel that the Qt4 namespace is most appropriate for this
>module. On the other hand, how do we provide a simple upgrade path?

I suggest:

  use Qt4 as => 'Qt';

This calls "Qt4->import(as => 'Qt');", which would then need to install
all of the constructor functions in the Qt:: namespace.

--Eric
--
But as soon as you hear the Doppler shift dropping in pitch, you know
that they're probably going to miss your house, because if they were on