[Kde-bindings] Does smokeqt support the Q3 support classes?

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:31:46 UTC 2009

I added the Q3Support headers to smoke/qt/header_list and tried to
recompile, but I get a bunch of errors:
/pts/testPipe/share/Qt4/def/dat/perlqt4/build/smoke/qt/x_1.cpp:3606: error: base
   `Q3CanvasItem' with only non-default constructor in class without a
   constructor
/pts/testPipe/share/Qt4/def/dat/perlqt4/build/smoke/qt/x_1.cpp:5163: error: base
   `Q3CanvasSprite' with only non-default constructor in class without a
   constructor
/pts/testPipe/share/Qt4/def/dat/perlqt4/build/smoke/qt/x_1.cpp:5474: error: base
   `Q3CanvasText' with only non-default constructor in class without a
   constructor

Looks like kalyptus isn't creating valid class constructors for those.
 The full list of classes with that problem is
Q3CanvasItem
Q3CanvasSprite
Q3CanvasText
Q3DockAreaLayout
Q3GCacheIterator
Q3GDictIterator
Q3GListIterator
Q3NetworkOperation
Q3SimpleRichText
Q3StyleSheetItem

Some of those are undocumented classes, but for the ones I checked
they all have constructors that require arguments.

Is this just something that isn't supported?