[Kde-bindings] KParts::MainWindow and khtml weirdness

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Jul 21 00:08:13 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009 09:02:51 pm Paolo Capriotti wrote:
> Paolo Capriotti wrote:
> > The following program works, but crashes on createGUI if I comment out
> > the line "require 'khtml'". Any ideas?
>
> Err... I mean decomment, of course.
I've found out what is causing this, but haven't got a fix yet. The problem is
that for some reason the code generated for the KHTML smoke library would only
compile if I included the KParts::Part and KParts::PartBase classes in the
'classlist' of classes to be included, although they don't belong to KHTML and
are already in the KDE Smoke library. This messed up the test to determine
whether or not KTextEditor::Document inherited from KParts::Part.