[Kde-bindings] Qyoto QWebView and cross platform

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Wed Jul 8 00:20:19 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 01:59:49 Sergio A. Hernandez wrote:
> Hello all Qyoto geeks,
>
> Don't you consider a good idea to have a separate mailing list only for
> Qyoto?
> In my specific case is the only reason I'm subscribed to this one.
>
> Please advice.
The kde-bindings list isn't that active, so why create a new list that is even
less active? Qyoto is developed as part of kde-bindings, so it fits here.
Unless the project gets a lot more mails I don't think we should create a new
Qyoto-specific list.

P.S.: You should've created a new thread for this ;)

arno at arnorehn.de