[Kde-bindings] disconnecting a block in qtruby4

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 14:39:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:43:51 +0000
Richard Dale <rdale at foton.es> wrote:

> The Qt3 version of QtRuby had some quite good online docs, and we
> should try and get the KDE TechBase wiki up to a similar standard.

Are you referring to
  http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Languages/Ruby ?

Having something like that where api differences would be listed
(with examples) would be great, and I'm able to help with the effort.

Initial material can be put together on the basis of existing docs
and your blog posts. Then for the rest, we can update information
as we add or discover new options in the source.

Would something like this be hosted on Techbase or somewhere
else?

Cya,
-doc