[Kde-bindings] It's the season to write plugins, tra lo la la... (qtonrails)

Declan McGrath declan at divilment.com
Tue Dec 15 21:50:26 UTC 2009

Quick question - as I am going to build this project as a Rails
plugin, what licence should I use. The default option presented to me
by the Rails plugin generator was the MIT licence but I've just
noticed that qtruby is LGPL.

Should I change the licence to LGPL or does it matter?

Kind regards,
Declan