[Kde-bindings] small patches for pykde

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Sun Dec 13 20:07:08 UTC 2009

    today I sit down to try to compile just the python subdir in kdebindings
and I hit a couple of bugs. I can commit them myself, but as I'm relatively
new, I prefer a little of review.

    first one: the CMakeLists.txt file declared the 'generator' subdir as
required, even if it's so only for smoke (or I've been told in #kde-devel). the
first patch marks it a s optional.

    second one: python/pykde4/CMakeLists.txt does not add kde's phonon include
path, so trying to compile the phonon bindings fails.

    third one: kdelibs/plasma/runnermanager.h has changed[1]. follow that
change.

    that's all.

--
[1] http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1062006