[Kde-bindings] Bug in rbuic: any class/module starting wih K gets prefixed with KDE::

Riyad Preukschas riyad at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Thu Dec 3 00:02:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have found a few issues in rbuic mostly regarding prefixing KDE classes with "KDE::":

*Any* custom widget used in a .ui-file with a class name that starts with a K gets converted to KDE:: even those that are not part of the KDE bindings.
Try something like Kfoo::Bar::BazWidget in QtDesigner which gets converted to KDE::foo::Bar::BazWidget by rbuic even if Kfoo is your own non-KDE module.

I don't know whether this is easily fixable or this is intended and just not well documented.
My approach would be to only KDE-prefix it if there is a constant definition in the KDE module for it otherwise leave it as is.

Regards,
	Riyad