[Kde-bindings] Found Bugs in Ruby bindings

Riyad Preukschas riyad at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 2 18:13:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

My name is Riyad Reukschas and I'm new to the list.
I like Ruby as a language and Qt/KDE as frameworks so I started a pet project to determine the usefulness and completeness of the Ruby bindings in as many circumstances as possible.
Well I have come across some bugs and annoyances I would like to share and get fixed.
They range from unhelpful error messages and missing documentation to disfunctional API parts and bugs in rbuic.
But I'm unsure where to report to.
Please if someone familiar with the process and possibly the Ruby bindings could help me out.

Thanks in advance,
	Riyad Preukschas