[Kde-bindings] Can I put my 'Developing Ruby apps with the QT Designer' tutorial somewhere on KDE Techbase?

Niels Slot nielsslot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:24:23 UTC 2009

In C++ it is common to call the setup_ui method from the constructor. Maybe
you can do that in the tutorial as well. This also saves you one call when
start the application (just calling w.show is enough, no need to call
setup_ui since the constructor takes care of that).

I still have some small remarks about the markup. In my tutorial I put all
references to code in a typewriter font. I believe this makes it a lot
clearer to the reader when you're referring to code. I also put all commands
in a '<code bash>' block. You can do that with the apt-get commands.

I think the tutorial looks nice and would make a great addition to the
existing Techbase tutorials. If nobody else has any comments, I suggest you
move it to an official location.

Niels