[Kde-bindings] kdebase/workspace build

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Mon Oct 13 22:31:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> Simon Edwards schrieb:
>> Patrick Spendrin wrote:
>>> we just had some breakages in kdebase/workspace if ppl haven't build
>>> kdebindings before (that would mean a circle dependency). Pinotree
>>> suggested to move the scripting part to kdebindings as well and fix
>>> the inclusing of the Plasma stuff there.
>>
>> It should be possible to build kdebindings after kdelibs and before
>> kdebase. We already have a python app in kdeadmin and I hoping for
>> more in other parts of KDE in the future.
>>
>> Richard, do you want to move the ruby plasma stuff into kdebase or
>> start a new module somewhere in svn?
>>
>>> I disabled building the scriptengine part for now, will reenable it
>>> later.
>>
>> that's cool until we work out a real solution.
> It would simply require to move the
> FindSIP.cmake etc.
> FindPyQt4.cmake etc.
> FindPyKDE4.cmake etc.
> to kdelibs/cmake/modules
> These are currently contained in kdebindings but should be available for
> all stuff.

I've just committed the missing cmake scripts to kdebase which I forget
to "svn add" with the rest of my stuff. This should fix the problem.
(You might have to manually remove older copies of these files from the
cmake modules directory.)

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/