[Kde-bindings] C# bindings

Raúl Moratalla Guillén raul.moratalla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:28:21 UTC 2008

El Lunes, 10 de Noviembre de 2008 18:24:14 Richard Dale escribió:
> You need to remove the 'using Qyoto;' statement from SmokeInvocation.cs - it
> became an error with Mono 2.0. I've fixed it in the trunk version of Qyoto.

Thank you Richard. So what should be the parameters that I should pass to cmake in order to compile only the bindings for C# (the bindings for QT and more important the bindings for KDE).

I tried this: cmake -DENABLE_SMOKE=on -DENABLE_QTRUBY=off -DENABLE_KORUNDUM=off-DENABLE_KROSSRUBY=off -DENABLE_KROSSPYTHON=off -DENABLE_PYKDE4=off -DENABLE_QYOTO=on

Is this correct or should I add or remove something?

Best Regards,

Raúl