[Kde-bindings] move kross falcon-binding to kdebindings

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Mon Nov 10 14:23:34 UTC 2008

Hi dear kdebindings-developers :)

http://www.falconpl.org does implement the Falcon programming language. While
not widley known yet compared to the other big ones out there, distributors
already started to ship it and personally I see there lot of potential
(belived Vala is nice? well, then Falcon will rock, heh).

Anyway, according to the 4.2 feature-plan we, that's the Falcon gang and
myself, would like to get the backend, atm located in
playground/bindings/krossfalcon, to kdebindngs/falcon/krossfalcon.

Also there is work going on to get complete Qt-bindings done and afaik i
should be ready with 4.3 hopefully.

So, would it be ok to svn mv before the hard feature-freez?