[Kde-bindings] C# bindings

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sun Nov 9 21:41:35 UTC 2008

On Sunday 09 November 2008 12:37:24 pm Raúl Moratalla Guillén wrote:
> Hi, I am a C# programmer and I would like to know what is the current state
> of the C# bindings for KDE and QT. Are there any plans to release them with
> KDE 4.2?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Raúl Moratalla

Take a look at Kimono and Qyoto. From looking at the cached page for
www.qyoto.org, and the commits done by Arno, Qt/KDE + .NET is alive and well
in the KDE 4 series as part of the KDE bindings package. This means that
there likely will be a release of the bindings in the 4.2 release, however
Arno and Richard should comment on that since that's more their area to
comment.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth