[Kde-bindings] cmake fails if gmcs is not found. (trunk)

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun May 18 14:30:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm just trying to compile kdebindings from trunk. I don't have gmcs
installed and during running cmake it fails and complains about gmcs
missing. Instead of just skipping and not building Qyoto, it stops
cmake. It would be nice if it just complained, disabled the Qyoto build
and continued, just like when other language support is absent.

I'm installing gmcs now so I can continue further. (not a big deal)

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/