[Kde-bindings] Problem with enums in modular smoke

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu May 15 11:48:27 UTC 2008

If I generate the Qt version of the smoke lib, any Qt enums are correctly
recognised as enums:

smokedata.cpp:  { "Qt::ScrollBarPolicy", 553, Smoke::t_enum |
Smoke::tf_stack },

However, if the same enums are referenced in the KDE version of the smoke lib,
they are missed:

Qt::ScrollBarPolicy isn't a known type (type=Qt::ScrollBarPolicy)

smokedata.cpp:  { "Qt::ScrollBarPolicy", 0, Smoke::t_voidp |
Smoke::tf_stack },//1481

So we need to either copy the enums into the kde_types table, or label them as
external like classes. But I don't think we have any way of looking them up
like we have for classes, and so copying the entries seems better to me.