[Kde-bindings] Qyoto on Windows

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue May 6 16:51:39 UTC 2008

On Monday 05 May 2008 23:53:00 David Canar wrote:
> On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Richard Dale <rdale at foton.es> wrote:
> > On Sunday 04 May 2008 01:07:06 Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> >  > Quoting Ilmar Kruis <ikruis at gmail.com>:
> >  >
> >  > There are terribly outdated (July 2007) precompiled versions at
> >  > http://www.qyoto.org but I wouldn't use them because they are so old
> >  > they are probably useless. I wonder if the guy who owns the domain and
> >  > site still reads this mailing list :-?
> >
> >  Well good point - maybe we would be better off using the mono site. We
> > should really do a last release of the monolithic version Qyoto before
> > changing to 'modular smoke' but there isn't really anywhere to put it if
> > this site is dead.
>
> Sorry I've been finishing school and I haven't had any time to put on
> the website. I will work on a new release version of Qyoto with the
> code we have so far before changing to modular smoke.
> Also if Arno and/or Richard would like to have Administrator access to
> the site to make changes to it please let me know.
Hi David, glad to hear the site is still live. I think both Arno and myself
could use Administrator access, and it would be nice to do a release. I've
just regenerated the sources from the final Qt 4.4 headers, and I think it
would be nice to fix the cmake bug reported by Debajyoti Bera. Apart from
that I think it would be worth doing a new version.