[Kde-bindings] Documentation on kalyptus and smoke

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Wed Mar 26 03:21:32 UTC 2008

I've finally gotten some time to work on finishing up the KDE3 marshallers for
PerlKDE, but I'm lost as to how the bindings generation works since there
doesn't seem to be a complete set of documentation on the tools to allow me
to finish this easily. Basically, I need a how to explaining what I do to
make the C++ calls accessible to Perl. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth.tolharadys.net