[Kde-bindings] Still no success getting KActions marshalled...

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sat Jun 28 20:07:52 UTC 2008

If you look at the current state of the PerlQt code in SVN at
svn.tabris.net/repos/PerlQt/ in trunk, you'll see that I have ported some
code from Korundum to PerlKDE to get KActionList and KActionPtrList working
and have modified the Qt.pm to route the marshalling.

While it doesn't list the type as being unsupported now, it still does not
give me the desired behaviour of allowing me to add KAction items to PerlKDE
applications. When I call 'print this->actionCollection()->actions()' to see
the object list to debug this from the KMainWindow object, I'm getting a
message that I'm using an uninitialized value. In my PerlKDE app, I've
defined both KStandardActions and custom KActions, so the return from that
function according to the Qt reference docs, should return a list of the
objects.

If there is anything other info I can provide to help debug this, please let
me know. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth