[Kde-bindings] Qt bindings for Lua: status update

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 19:36:05 UTC 2008

--- On Sat, 6/28/08, Mauro Iazzi <mauro.iazzi at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Mauro Iazzi <mauro.iazzi at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Kde-bindings] Qt bindings for Lua: status update
> To: "KDE bindings for other programming languages" <kde-bindings at kde.org>
> Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008, 10:00 AM
> thank you, that is very interesting. I played with it a lot
> and put it
> in the repo. I hope to base the bindings on the output of
> this tool in
> the future. Just a question: how are arrays and function
> pointers
> handled?

I actually did specify most of that stuff... you'd have to dig back to the June '05 mailing-list archives for my ramblings on it.

http://perlqt.sourceforge.net/xml/deparse.pl

That's the file which generated the xml format from gcc's parser. There's an <array> and a <union> and a <pointer-to-member> listed in there. I didn't get the stylesheet to the point of generating code from it all, but I did come up with a full schema.

- Ashley Winters