[Kde-bindings] Qt bindings for Lua: status update

Mauro Iazzi mauro.iazzi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:26:41 UTC 2008

well, I actually used more than one version taken from Trolltech's
qtjambi. I think that all of them come from kdevelop versions, but I
cannot be sure of which ones. It seemed fair to cite the original
project too.
The copyright of the current one (taken from last gpl qtjambi) reads

Copyright (C) 1992-2008 Trolltech ASA. All rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 Roberto Raggi <roberto at kdevelop.org>

I think that means the kdevelop 3 version, mantained by Trolltech
(there was some improvement on the way). If you have some insight on
quality and features of the various version I'd be more than glad to
hear it.

mauro