[Kde-bindings] Crash in qtruby4 (svn) using custom C++ classes

Stefano Crocco stefano.crocco at alice.it
Tue Jun 24 06:53:34 UTC 2008

On Saturday 21 June 2008, Stefano Crocco wrote:
> With the last changes to QtRuby, I get a crash when calling the first slot
> (int_test). The backtrace is this:
>

> Stefano

Now it seems to work. By the way, to get the latest svn revision to compile, I
needed to change two lines in the smoke/CMakeLists.txt files, otherwise the
libsmokeqtuitools and libsmokewebkit libraries weren't built. In particular,
in lines 2 and 3, I needed to change ENABLE_SMOKEQTWEBKIT and
ENABLE_SMOKEQTUITOOLS respectively with ENABLE_QTWEBKIT_SMOKE and
ENABLE_QTUITOOLS_SMOKE (maybe it was a known issue, but I decided to mention
it anyway in case it wasn't).

Stefano