[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sat Jun 7 17:14:43 UTC 2008

On Saturday 07 June 2008 12:13:54 Arno Rehn wrote:
> SVN commit 817998 by arnorehn:
>
> * C++ namespaces are now mapped to C# namespaces. If a class is in no
> namespace, it is put into 'Kimono' (or 'Qyoto' for Qt).
> * The functions within a namespace are put into a class called 'Global' in
> the C# namespace.
> * Added the qxmlstream.h header.
Sounds good. What about the idea to move nested classes into there own source
files that you talked about on irc? I've thought about that since, and I'm
really not keen on the idea. For instance, there are some really small nested
classes in Qt, and it will just clutter the project up if we move them out.