[Kde-bindings] patch to fix -jMany compile-breaks in csharp

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Fri Jul 18 06:15:55 UTC 2008

Hi *

with r834126 I committed a patch that finally fixes compile with -jMany (like
e.g. -j4) in the 4.1-branch. Attached is a patch that does the same for
trunk. But cause compiling trunk still breaks for me with;

[ 34%] Built target smokesoprano
Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libsmokekde.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/libsmokekde.so.2.0.0] Error 1
make[1]: *** [smoke/kde/CMakeFiles/smokekde.dir/all] Error 2

I am not able to verfiy that the patch doesn't introduce any other probs in
trunk. Therefore I just attached it to this mail in the hope somebody else
does apply it ;)