[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings/csharp

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Mon Jul 7 10:43:15 UTC 2008

On Sunday 06 July 2008 19:43:10 Arno Rehn wrote:
> SVN commit 828820 by arnorehn:
>
> * Moved the PlasmaScripting.* classes back into the main plasma assembly,
>   since we can't reference Applet.dll and DataEngine.dll for C# Plasma
>   plugins.
Yes, sorry about that, I was about to put it back this morning when I realised
it was wrong. I haven't managed to get a C# applet to load yet, I get this
error:

plasmoidviewer(20597) KimonoPluginFactory::create: Searching
for  "PlasmaScriptengineKimono.Applet:.ctor(Qyoto.QObject,System.Collections.Generic.List`1)"
in class "PlasmaScriptengineKimono.Applet"

** (process:20597): WARNING **: The class PlasmaScripting.Applet could not be
loaded, used in plasma, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=194a23ba31c08164
Stacktrace:

> * Added camelize() method from krubypluginfactory.
I was about to add a commit to do this too. I've just changed some QStrings to
QByteArrays as none of the target strings were actually utf8, but were all
latin.