[Kde-bindings] Build fixes

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Jul 1 02:02:46 UTC 2008

Hi everyone.

As i asked for RDale to, i did some fixes in the bindings build today.

Since 4.0.82 is almos impossible to buils sane biindings in any distro and
even csharp bindings are imcomplete in install.
For csharp bindings, the install always tried to install in the root path of
gacutil, but instead of fail and stop, the install just fail and continues,
leading everyone to assume that was everything installed.
I fixed this with i little help of pkgconfig and two stage install. Packagers
will thanks now for been able to use DESTDIR.

I did some cleanup on the tests ( way beyond to finish ) moving tests for
topdir, avoiding duplication.
Still we have some tests distributes in subdirs which are common in more than
one binding, and some cmake modules are in subdirs instead of topdir.
We can follow two steps, move the topdir cmake modules for each respective
bindings or move the subdir ones to topdir. Been a mixed env is not good.
Unless someone have something against, i will move the <subdir>/cmake/* to
<topdir>/cmake and have evrything unified.

Thanks in advance

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer