[Kde-bindings] branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2/csharp

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Jan 8 14:14:33 UTC 2008

On Monday 07 January 2008 17:58:51 Arno Rehn wrote:
> SVN commit 758351 by arnorehn:
>
> * Updated the C# sources with sources from trunk.
> * Removed functions that don't need to be public from qyoto.h.
I think you're doing some great stuff with splitting up smoke here! I sorry
I'm not helping out much at the moment, but from what I see of your commits
you don't look far off being able to promote the ruby and C# modular bindings
to the trunk. That would be quite significant because we would then be in a
position to autogenerate language bindings for a whole pile of KDE4 apis, in
addition to the existing support for DBus.