[Kde-bindings] branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2/csharp

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu Feb 7 16:49:36 UTC 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008 16:15:53 Arno Rehn wrote:
> > ATM, smoke1 is still needed for PerlQt3. (Moving to Smoke2 will be on the
> > list of needed to do things for porting to Qt4.)
>
> The transition to smoke2 won't affect the Qt3/KDE3 bindings. They will
> still use the 'real' smoke1 lib.
I'm not sure 'smoke2' is an ideal name because the version number of the Qt4
Smoke lib was 2.0.0, and so maybe we should call the modular smoke 'smoke3'
to avoid confusion. On the other hand there are lots of little libs which are
no longer called 'libsmokeqt' or 'libsmokekde', and there is no possibility
of a clash in the libraries.