[Kde-bindings] Smoke2 and PHP-Qt

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Thu Feb 7 08:30:53 UTC 2008

I just added notes about moving Smoke2 and PHP-Qt to trunk to
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan#kdebindings

According to the
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Release_Schedule#March_31st.2C_2008:_Soft_Feature_Freeze
notes that should extend the timeframe till such a move can be done from
March 31st by one month to April 22nd till the Hard Feature Freeze (and if
that's not enough, I fear it's need to wait till 4.2 except there are
exceptions allowed what I somewhat don't believe).

So, /me is looking forward to see them coming with 4.1 already :)

p.s. if anybody does not agree or like to have it extended or whatever, please
just change it or reply here and I'll change it for you. Thanks in advance :)