[Kde-bindings] Unhandled Exception in Qyoto Initialisation

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 04:15:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:19:27 am Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:54:16 am Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > I'm using a standard build of kdebindings trunk - rev 900484. Have built
> > the T1 tutorial with no problems, but running it generates the following
> > stack dump:
>
> Ok, I'm a pillock who failed to notice DllNotFoundException :( Added my
> kdebindings lib directory to /etc/ld/so.conf and now get this:

Problem solved - please ignore all my previous posts :) except for this:

I had no libnepomukquery.so or libnepomukqueryclient.so, so had to create
them via softlink from libnepomukquery.so.4 and libnepomukqueryclient.so.4.
Thats probably a kubuntu packaging issue though - should I report it to them?
(https://bugs.launchpad.net)

Thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson