[Kde-bindings] qtruby return type const QPainterPath::Element

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Thu Dec 11 16:43:29 UTC 2008

Hello,

I ran across a function I wanted to use, but its return type is not
supported currently.

Here's the function ( QPainterPath's elementAt()):
  http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qpainterpath.html#elementAt

Its return type is 'const QPainterPath::Element'.

I was looking into the recent uchar* patch and comments on the limitations
of the general purpose marshaller, and I didn't figure out where to begin
supporting this return type, and whether this return type can be supported
at all. So, I'd appreciate pointers in the right direction.

Thanks,
-doc