[Kde-bindings] Bug in Python Sonnet bindings?

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Fri Aug 8 12:45:52 UTC 2008

Sorry other people are on the PyQt mailing list but didn't get any feedback of
this and I think it's a bug in PyKDE.

I wanted to give Sonnet Highlighter a try and I find that it simply doesn't
work for me (debian unstable packages of PyKDE 4.0.2), it gives:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test-sonnet.py", line 10, in <module>
    Sonnet.Highlighter( edit )
TypeError: argument 1 of Highlighter() has an invalid type

I attach a simple application that shows that I'm actually providing a
QTextEdit to Highlighter constructor as requested according to the
documentation [1].

[1]
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classSonnet_1_1Highlighter.html

--